Sunday, January 11, 2009

About Steven Gerrard (part 1)

Readers, you know why I loved Steven Gerrard? You can find the answer here...
I still remember when I started to know about Liverpool FC. There was a player named Michael Owen. He was a good-looking guy that I ever saw. At that time, I didn't know anything about Steven Gerrard, I didn't know him, I never heard his name before, and in my mind just Michael Owen passed. Till I watched one of the match Liverpool vs (I forgot), I saw someone else run and made the first goal for Liverpool, and directly I felt something special in mine. I looked around for that guy and I wanted to know him closer. I tried to see his name in his backside, and gotcha! His name was Gerrard and she wore number 8 in his red uniform.
From that time, I forgot Owen and started to love Gerrard. I knew it was too fast to forget Owen. However, he was the first guy who made me loved football. But I couldn't do anything; my heart said that Gerrard was the great footballer in the world.
Gerrard's full name was Steven George Gerrard. He was born in Whiston Merseyside, 30th May 1980. Now, he has a lovely wife named Alex Curran (23rd September 1982), one of the England's models. They have two beautiful daughters, Lilly (23rd February 2004) and Lexie (9th May 2006). Lexie was born before Gerrarrd went to Germany to support England’s squad. Gerrard was belong to Liverpool FC as a captain and England's National Team as a vice-captain after John Terry.
The reason why I loved Gerrard is he can prove that he is the good man. He has a big responsibility for his team and family. He loves them so much. He can be good husband for Alex and good father for Lilly and Lexie. Even he wrote Lilly's name in his football shoes, so he can see his daughter's name when he wears his shoes. It can be the spirit for him. His loyalty to his team makes him exist and always consistent. So he is trusted to lead the team as a captain, and he can do his duty very well. He loves Liverpool as his blood, soul, life, and everything that he has. He never wanna move to another clubs, he just wanna stay in Anfield forever. No one can replace his role as a leader's team in Liverpool.
Gerrard made anyone who knew him felt proud with everything that he has done. He showed the hard working, gave the spirit and the big courage to step up. He was full awarded for his loyalty.

No comments: