Sunday, January 11, 2009

About Steven Gerrard (part 2)

I always think what a lucky Alex. She was loved by the man like Gerrard. Seeing he fights in the field, waiting him comeback home, and giving Lilly and Lexie to complete their life make me wanna feel like what she does. Alex is the member of England WAGs, the community for the wives or girlfriends of England's footballers. Alex's best friend is Louisa Owen (the wife of Michael Owen).
I feel that I have a connection with Gerrard. What? Do you believe it? Mmm...I mean, I feel sad if he’s sad, I feel happy if he’s happy. And you know! I ever cried when Gerrard got the red card and sent off by the referee. What a damn referee!!!!!!!!!!! He made me full of tears. Eh, not full, yeah...maybe just a half, he he he....
And you wanna believe this or not. Actually, at the beginning, I loved Gerrard not because of his face. I loved him because I was so proud with what he was doing. He made me felt sympathy. Now, I realize that he has a good face too. He was handsome.... :-)
When I see he plays in the field and wears the captain band in his left arm, I....oh... I can't explain it!!!! I'm confused. I can't say anything. I just feel so proud, and he looks so cool. And when I don’t see him play as the starter, or he becomes a substitution, I can't enjoy the match. I feel that there is something lost and incomplete.
In my dream I really wanna go abroad to England. I wanna study English closer. Because I know that English is the most important language in the world. Almost countries use English as the second language after their own language, or may even as the first choice. And of course, I wanna go to Whiston, the town where Gerrard was born, I wanna visit Anfield, the stadiun of Liverpool FC, watch the Liverpool's boys practice, if I'm lucky maybe I can meet with them, face to face, and watch the match in Anfield. I wanna see what a beautiful Lilly and Lexie in fact than in the pictures.
I wonder that Gerrard can lead his team into a glory, not only in the premiership but also in the other international leagues. Without him, the team is attack less. He is a good midfielder; his long-kick is absolutely amazing. I remember he saved Liverpool from losing. First in the Champion League final 2005 vs AC Milan in Istanbul, he made a goal to break the score 1-3 from Milan..that was also the be the spirit for the squad, and they made it!. That was amazing night. In the FA Cup final against West Ham United in Cardiff, he gave two goals for Liverpool, and at the end, Liverpool won. This is one of the reasons why Queen Elizabeth II awarded him MBE (Member of The British Empire) for his appreciation. MBE was the loyalty title in England/Britain. Isn't it great? He also got the title from Liverpool’s John Moron University.
I ever read in the one article. Gerrard said he really wanna be a good captain, giving a lot of trophies for his team, and doing his duty as well as he can. He realizes about his responsibility as a leader. We know that Liverpool is the one of the big team in Europe. So, he must keep the team's honor.

No comments: